Legend says at the end of the rainbow, there’s a pot of gold. But the truth is, it’s something even more amazing. Only a chosen few with an eye for bold fashions can follow the rainbow to Rainbow High, the colorful fashion school where everyone learns to flaunt their true colors.
Collect the Rainbow of beautiful fashion dolls with Rainbow High. Introducing Violet Willow. She's dressed in purple from head to toe, and she has gorgeous features, long eyelashes and beautiful, brushable hair. She's fully articulated and posable. Her arms and legs bend, so she can strike tons of glamorous poses. Violet comes with 2 complete outfits to mix and match for bold, showstopping looks. She has glam, luxe style because she's always in the spotlight. She comes with two red-carpet-ready dresses, a faux fur coat, a jacket and showstopping heels. Also includes hair comb, two hangers and a doll stand. PRO TIP: When first unboxing doll, wash her hair thoroughly to remove styling gel and let hair dry completely. Then, her hair is ready to brush. Collect all 6 – Ruby Anderson, Poppy Rowan, Sunny Madison, Jade Hunter, Skyler Bradshaw & Violet Willow
How to Wash Your Rainbow High Doll’s Hair
1. To keep your doll’s clothes from getting wet, either remove them or cover clothes with a towel.
2. Wet your doll’s hair completely with water.
3. Lather in a little shampoo or dish soap to wash out any product or residue.
4. Optional: To soften hair even more, add a bit of conditioner, work in with fingers or comb through hair, then rinse out.
5. Let hair air dry completely.
6. Hair is ready to brush & style.